Monday, April 13, 2015

Morning Hangover Dump of the Day

tumblr_nmfeutlPUY1qzymneo1_540


Sometimes you wake up…and sometimes you don’t…today is a day that I woke up…which is probably a bad thing for some of you who want me dead…but I good thing for me…since I’m not done drinking…


I would say I have a Coachella, MTV Movie Award hangover, but this hangover is more of a street hooker who tasted like cigarettes and broke dreams hangover…


Here are some morning links at lunch time, because it is morning to the unemployed….






Cute Girl’s Plastic Surgery Evolution to an Adult Star

GO


Kendall Jenner Got Amber Rose Kicked Out of a Coachella Party

GO


Bai Ling is Amazing

GO


The Girls of Coachella

GO


Nelly Travels with Meth

GO


Prankster Pretends to Be Arresed in Front of Mom

GO


Charlie Riina is Amazing

GO


Today in Selfies

GO


The First Trailer of Ant Man

GO



The post Morning Hangover Dump of the Day appeared first on DrunkenStepfather.





0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates