Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Ardent LIB reader Elvis Osas dies


Just received this sad email from late Osas' friend. Elvis Osas died today after a battle with kidney ailment. So sad. May his soul rest in peace, Amen. What his friend wrote below...

My friend Osas is always the first to direct me to a news on your blog... in his words "you never hear? go Linda jor". He was a faithful reader of your blog, even when I wrote the article "15 signs your man is another man's man" he was first to tell me it was up.


When I also sent in the story about Mabel Sobio's death, he was first to tell me "go Linda and see what's up" Continue...






Whiles he battled his kidney illness, he always feared he would die someday, and jokingly says "me sef go enter Linda in death." I often talked him out of the death talks... not knowing he saw today.



Elvis Osas died in the early hours of today and this is what I owe his memory "a spot on his favorite blog" ‎as I type this, still in tears and shock





0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates