Thursday, March 5, 2015

Awkward Selfies with Lindsay Hancock of the Day


Her name is Lindsay Hancock …the kind of girl and name you just want to slip the D into…


She is amazing, and I am not just saying that because I follow her on snapchat and love everything she brings me, I am saying that because I follow her everywhere, and if I was in LA that would include home fromt the grocery store she is shopping at on her snapchat, just so I can show her how much I love her…


This video of her taking awkward selfies with strangers for an app called FLING just hit a few hours ago…and it shows a sign of Lindsay Hancock…the girls and name I want to slip the D into…that makes me want to show her how much I care by taking awkward selfies with her in her bedroom while she sleeps and doesn’t notice me there after following her home from the grocery store I saw her snap chat from..


All this to say, I really like Lindsay Hancock….a lot..


The post Awkward Selfies with Lindsay Hancock of the Day appeared first on DrunkenStepfather.





0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates