Thursday, July 31, 2014

Talula Wilde In a Bath in Lingerie of the Day


Her name is Talula Wilde. She is a stepGIRL and she just did this very erotic and amazing shoot with Ali Hussain and she’s amazing, but would you expect anything less from DrunkenStepfather.com.


Despite all the hate and being misunderstood. We’re quality and amazing…well at least Talula Wilde is, which is good enough for me, I’ll just let her carry me as she gets more and more famous…until she can’t support my obesity and pretends she doesn’t know me when I run into her on the street…because let’s face it…people outgrow people…so take in this magical moment while this babe is still on our side.


talua-bath-1 talua-bath-2 talua-bath-3 talua-bath-4 talua-bath-5 talua-bath-6 talua-bath-7


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates