Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Morning Hangover Dump of the Day


I ordered a coffee and the girl at the coffee shop was handed my order..and said what I thought was “I want your dick inside me”….but was really “here’s your coffee”…which made it awkward when I pulled out my dick….


Here are some morning links…






Hot Girls Bending

GO


Hot Bed Stuff gone Weird

GO


Prostate Cancer Turned Down the Money Raised from the Jennifer Lawrence Nudes

GO


Kim K Was Presented Wrong Award Last Night

GO


Anais Zanotti Bikini in Miami

GO


Daisy Lowe Cleavage at the GQ Men of the Year Awards

GO


Girl Excited on a Sling Shot Ride – Porn

GO


WATCH GIRLS LIKE THE CREEP YOU ARE CREEP

GO


Top 10 Pranks gone Wrong

GO


Find Cougars Who Want to Fuck You

GO


12 Guys Overcompensating

GO






0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates