Thursday, January 9, 2014

Dianna Agron’s Classy Cleavage of the Day


I have decided that I really like a busty girl in a blazer….Maybe this has something to do with me being from the 80s where I feel like this was one of the foundations of sex appeal…you know get a model in her shoulder padded double breasted sports tuxedo jacket with no bra…a look we’ve seen countless times before….but I can’t imagine the new generation, I’m talking people who actually know who Dianna Agron is, cuz I sure as hell don’t, don’t appreciate this outfit too…I mean shit girl, you’re at a luncheon not a fucking porn shoot…you attention seeking amazingly busty creature…


Whoever she is, I am a fan. Yes. It is that easy to win me over.


Dianna Agron showing some skin at the Dior lunch in Beverly Hills Dianna Agron showing some skin at the Dior lunch in Beverly Hills Dianna Agron showing some skin at the Dior lunch in Beverly Hills

TO SEE THE REST OF THE PICS CLICK HERE





0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates