Monday, October 14, 2013

Xenia Deli for Some Lingerie Company of the Day


The only think I want at this Deli…is the Deli meat she’s got hiding in her panties she’s being paid to wear…I mean that or the pepperoni she’s got shining through the bra’s that they didn’t photoshop…reminding me of the Sears catalog back in the 90s when it was all I had to masturbate to…before a time when photoshop erased everything that makes a model an actual woman…instead of some computer generated barbie doll weirdness that masturbating to is like masturbating to a fucking video game or comic book drawing…something I am sure you are all fucking used to…because you are creeps…but I guess so am I…just in different ways…possibly even more criminal ways…we are so the same…aren’t you glad we are friends….


Xenia Deli for Maddam Underwear 2013-001 Xenia Deli for Maddam Underwear 2013-002 Xenia Deli for Maddam Underwear 2013-003 Xenia Deli for Maddam Underwear 2013-004 Xenia Deli for Maddam Underwear 2013-005 Xenia Deli for Maddam Underwear 2013-006 Xenia Deli for Maddam Underwear 2013-007 Xenia Deli for Maddam Underwear 2013-008 Xenia Deli for Maddam Underwear 2013-009 Xenia Deli for Maddam Underwear 2013-010 Xenia Deli for Maddam Underwear 2013-011 Xenia Deli for Maddam Underwear 2013-012 Xenia Deli for Maddam Underwear 2013-013 Xenia Deli for Maddam Underwear 2013-014 Xenia Deli for Maddam Underwear 2013-015 Xenia Deli for Maddam Underwear 2013-016 Xenia Deli for Maddam Underwear 2013-017 Xenia Deli for Maddam Underwear 2013


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates