Friday, March 6, 2015

Morning Hangover Dump of the Day

MHD-March-7-2015


I am sure funnier things would happen in my life if I left the house…but instead I am forced to smell smells that no human should smell, I’m talking eggy smells…radiating out of my wife…in a 400 square foot apartment…that I can’t escape because it is frozen outside..


I guess the highlight of my night was planning an elaborate live broadcast suicide, but it would require work…and if I liked work I wouldn’t be doing this…


All this to say…no one sent me a pussy pic last night. I think I’ve peaked.


Here are some stepLINKS in the Morning…






11 Year Old Dresses Like Christian Grey from Fifty Shades of Grey

GO


Miss USA Behind the Scenes

GO


Eating 26 Ghost Peppers

GO


The Climbing Cat of Russia

GO


Ana Braga in a Bikini

GO


Lion Opens Door in South Africa

GO


Michelle Lewin Big Tits in a Bikini

GO


Hot Mug Shot of the Day

GO


Chris Brown’s Baby Momma was a Whore

GO


Boyfriend Performs WWE Moves on His Girlfriend

GO


Jennifer Nicole Lee is a Famewhore in Skimpy Clothes

GO


Dark Places Trailer

GO


Cell Phone Batteries are Explosive

GO


Mirror Selfies

GO


Man Kills Neighbor – Brings Dead Body to his Lawyer’s Office

GO



The post Morning Hangover Dump of the Day appeared first on DrunkenStepfather.





0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates