Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Emily Ratajkowski in a Bikini of the Day

emily-ratajkowski-2

Back when Emily Ratajkowski used to email me tipping me off on her photoshoots and campaigns, I thought to myself “this girl is really fucking desperate, I mean the fact that she’ll email me about whether her lips or tits are real, mainly because I was the first site to post her pics, is pretty fucking pathetic”..you know…a real solid friend I could count on…


Then she got Blurred Lines, got famous, had her million or two million dollar year, is on the tail end of that, it’s all pretty much over, as new busty girls take her place..and instead of being the phoney yet kind, pile of shit person she was…you know pretending to care about me…she blocked me on social media..


So I don’t know when these bikini pics are from, I just know that she’s desperate for attention, she’s reaching and trying to stay relevant…and I guess topless in a bikini is a good strategy, it worked once for her, maybe it’ll happen again for her…


emily-ratajkowski-1 emily-ratajkowski-2 Emrata-Bikini-1

The post Emily Ratajkowski in a Bikini of the Day appeared first on DrunkenStepfather.





0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates