Friday, March 6, 2015

Canada Fame Whore Goes Hiking in LA of the Day

lowndes (1)


Here is a Canada Fame Whore that I think should remain nameless, because it is funnier like that. I’ll give you hints as to who she is, but before I do, I want to make it very clear that she does not matter….


She left Canada to be on some 90210 the remake, that show got canceled to no one’s surprise, it was a horrible fucking idea…and after being on the show, the 5 minutes of fame disappeared, but she stayed in LA to pursue her dream, because why the fuck not…


I’m sure she went to castings, got nothing, and figured she’d do the instagram whoring, figuring she already had a head start thanks to being on TV…


So she got some breast implants and copied the instagram whores before her…”oh I’m in a bikini, here’s a mirror selfie, watch me workout, let me make my booty pop”…kind of thing…and here she is working out…because I like fame whores, even if she’s a miserable fucking person…trying too hard…she’s slutty about it and that’s good.


lowndes (1) lowndes (2)

The post Canada Fame Whore Goes Hiking in LA of the Day appeared first on DrunkenStepfather.





0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates