Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Morning Hangover Dump of the Day


When sexting turned from “Do you want me to cum inside you”…to “Let me tell you all about my recent abortion where I watched the embryo die via ultrasound, that traumatized me enough to insist you wear a condom”….to finding love on TINDER…this is what I do with my spare time….








Top 10 Amanda Bynes Just Got Arrested for Attention

GO


Babes Tugging at Their Clothes

GO


Derryn Lester is Topless for Treats!

GO


Nerdy Bachelor Party

GO


Anais Zanotti in a Bikini

GO


Miley Cyrus Looks Rough

GO


The Cat Who Loves Being Vacuumed

GO


6 People in London Decided to Trade Their First Born Child for Free Wi-Fi

GO


GOOD GIRLS LET YOU WATCH THEM BE BAD GIRLS

GO


15 of the Most American Things to Happen

GO


20 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Kevin Durant

GO


Flexible People.

GO


Amanda Bynes in Lingerie for her Arrest

GO


Candice Swanepoel Hot in a Bikini

GO






0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates