Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Heather Marks Nude Selfie on Set of the Day


Heather Marks is a Canadian model. I haven’t met her at the yearly Canada party I talk about here, but that no one seems to care about, because Canada.


I guess the fashion and modelling world picked her up and made her rich early on in life, so now at 26, she doesn’t need any of my maple syrup dripping off her chin, all over her amazing body.


I am sure she’s had the Maple Syrup of many rich – A-List men all over over amazing body…and I would just pollute all she’s built up for herself…


You know, too cool for my igloo, wolves and not giving me her beaver…ever…but she is giving her beaver to world on set somewhere – in a selfie that is amazing


I have no idea where she posted it, but as a model, this is part of the job…you know the whole being naked thing – and thank god for that. Let’s hope she takes her daily nudity more seriously and documents it – because this is magical. Everything I ever wanted in a selfie without anus.





0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates