Monday, June 30, 2014

Kim Kardashian Loves Attention of the DAy


In case you didn’t know…Kim Kardashian loves attention…and I feel so stupid giving her attention, but then again, she’s made me money with her SEX TAPE …I’ve bought hookers with it…and booze with it…and I even went to Vegas with it…so in a lot of ways me and Kim Kardashian are business partners, and like all business partners, you eventually hate them for their antics when you don’t see them evolving to great heights, but rather doing the same old routine over and over and over again…paying the paparazzi to shoot stupid outfits…that she wore for her sister’s birthday and just to get noticed…when she should be using her fame to next level shit..


I mean if she wants a reality show, I want to see her getting pissed on, I want to see her shitty, I want to see her afterbirth…put your actual self out there for a fucking change…this scripted shit is just dumb as fuck…not that I’d expect much more from her, or from America that made her…she’s still the fucking worst…


Kim-Kardashian-Attention-Seeker-1 Kim-Kardashian-Attention-Seeker-2 Kim-Kardashian-Attention-Seeker-3 Kim-Kardashian-Attention-Seeker-4 Kim-Kardashian-Attention-Seeker-5 Kim-Kardashian-Attention-Seeker-7

Here she is in the dumbest Looking dress ever HERE





0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates