Friday, January 31, 2014

Kylie Minogue Spinning Properly of the Day


Like a gay man working on getting fit enough for his HIV ridden South American import he’s trying to get a work visa for…I have done a spinning class once…and I did survive…


My motivation…was to be locked in a room with sweaty babes in tight clothes…


What I experienced was not so many sweaty babes in tight clothes…but more fat chicks trying to be sweaty babes pig in the city….and at least one of them kept farting…


What I didn’t experience was proper heels and tight dress apparel like Kylie Minogue brings…


Kylie Minogue may barely exist since the cancer, but shit…she still brings it.


Kylie-Minogue-Instagram-1 Kylie-Minogue-Instagram-2


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates