Friday, November 8, 2013

Girl VS Electric Fence of the Day


I like seeing girls in their natural state of idiot…


I know the lesbians will go nuts with that statement because they don’t understand that I am like them…and love pussy and the host brains that operate them…I just don’t think they are always the brightest when it comes to pretty much anything besides maybe breast feeding in public…or having sex with me…even though that’s usually one of the worst decisions they ever make…but like I said…I am into idiots…


If you don’t like that…here’s a Drunk guy vs Pigeon



Or a Mobility Scooter Doesn’t Give a Fuck






0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates