Friday, November 30, 2012

Candice Swanepoel in Some Victoria’s Secret Ads of the Day


Candice Swanepoel is lovely…and I know I am pretty much buying into the advertising and marketing strategy of Victoria’s Secret, even more than I normally do when I post their girls in lingerie, contributing to their “fame”….but this time, I’ve gone so far as to post their fucking ads, with writing on them, like I am fucking working for them handing out flyers outside my local Victoria’s Secret, that I happen to be banned from, for loitering near the changing rooms one too many times…


I feel like a sucker…but I like her body too much to not whore myself to the billion dollar man.


Candice-Swanepoel-Victoria-Secret Candice-Swanepoel-Victoria-Secret3 Candice-Swanepoel-Victoria-Secret4 Candice-Swanepoel-Victoria-Secret5 Candice-Swanepoel-Victoria-Secret6


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates